Pupil Leadership Team
Eadie - Head Girl Jake - Head Boy
Towards the end of Year 5, we were excited to be able to write our own speeches to put ourselves forward to be voted for Head Girl or Head Boy. We found that this was a wonderful way to share what we really enjoy about our school, what great opportunities we have been able to experience and also how we can develop future opportunities for those who follow in our footsteps.
Eadie - Head Girl
We are exceptionally proud of our school and we thoroughly enjoy showing new visitors around - we love to talk to visitors about our fantastic curriculum which is both exciting and stimulating for everyone, allowing us to develop and expand our knowledge as we progress through the school.
Jake - Head Boy
Pupil Leadership Team
At Greensted Junior School, we are proud to be part of our school's Pupil Leadership team as this is a great way to share our views, opinions and ideas about a variety of issues around our school.
We enjoy working closely with our Headteacher, Mr Hampshire and our Deputy Headteacher, Mrs Rowe who always listen carefully to our ideas and opinions.
We believe that having a strong pupil-led environment is both dynamic and creative, and allows us to develop organisational skills, public speaking skills and greater self-confidence as well as allowing us to have a say in how our school and our local community grows, thrives and succeeds.
By becoming part of the school Pupil Leadership Team, we feel that we are working towards becoming leaders of the future, ready for work, and ready to take on the world!
We look forward to welcoming you to our brilliant school!
Greensted Pupil Leadership Team
As part of the Pupil Leadership Team, we carry out a range of duties which can include the following:
- Showing visitors around our school.
- Supporting members of the PTA during themed events, such as Father's Day / Mother's Day Sales, Bake Sale or sorting event prizes.
- Selling tickets for various events such as Movie Nights or School Discos.
- Selling commemorative merchandise such as Royal Legion Poppies, Red Noses or Children in Need headbands.
- Supporting teachers with different sporting events such as Football tournaments or Netball Rallies.
- Running stalls at the school Summer Fayre.
Being able to take part in these activities helps us to give something back to our school and make it even better!